Press Release: Scopelitis Attorney to Serve as Outside General Counsel for National Home Delivery Association
Scopelitis Partner Prasad Sharma will serve as the inaugural outside general counsel for the National Home Delivery Association (NHDA).
Press Release: Scopelitis Opens Seattle Office
Respected Transportation Attorney Will Lead Scopelitis Washington Expansion
Transportation Law Alert: Supreme Court to Consider the “Transportation Worker” Exemption from the Federal Arbitration Act
Read Scopelitis' take on the U.S. Supreme Court agreeing to hear an appeal by motor carrier New Prime, Inc. challenging a decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit that found the company’s owner-operators worked under “contracts of employment.”
The Transportation Brief®: A Quarterly Newsletter of Legal News, Winter 2018
In this issue:
Transportation Law Alert: Pennsylvania IC Withholding
• The New Tax Law Overview
• Business Income Tax Rates
• Temporary 100% Expensing
• Like-Kind Exchange
• The Tax Law and Motor-Carrier-Sponsored Per Diem Plans
• Spotlight on Scopelitis’ Taxation Practice Area
• Scopelitis For the Record
• Scopelitis Attorneys on the Road
Read Scopelitis' take on a new Pennsylvania non-employee withholding requirement.
Transportation Law Alert: Unified Carrier Registration
Read Scopelitis' take on 2018 registration year fees for the UCR.
Transportation Law Alert: Impact of New Tax Bill on Motor Carriers
Read Scopelitis' take on the impact of new tax bill on motor carriers
The Transportation Brief®: A Quarterly Newsletter of Legal News, Autumn 2017
In this issue:
News from Scopelitis: Scopelitis Named to 2018 BTI Best Law Firms List
• Unassigned Miles and Managing AOBRD and ELD Data
• FMCSA Exemptions to the ELD Mandate
• AOBRD v. ELD
• ELDs Present Unique Opportunities and Challenges for Shippers and Intermediaries
• Spotlight on Regulatory Compliance Practice Area's ELD Review and Audits
• Scopelitis Attorneys On the Road
Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary has been named to BTI’s 2018 Client Service A-Team Report.