Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C.
- Scopelitis attorneys have been serving the legal needs of the transportation industry for 7 decades.
- Scopelitis’ client base includes more than 5,000 transportation-related companies, with 90 of the top 100 motor carriers in the nation as perennial clients.
- Scopelitis is the only firm in the nation that has all of its 25 practice areas dedicated to the transportation & logistics industry - our area of practice is the transportation and logistics industry and every attorney in every practice focuses on it every day.
- Scopelitis attorneys have developed the National Litigation Counsel platform, where we parachute litigators into accident defense throughout America.
- Scopelitis attorneys are highly regarded transportation law scholars, teaching the Transportation Law Curriculum at Indiana University’s Robert H. McKinney School of Law, arguing before the U.S. Supreme Court, authoring numerous articles and white papers published in respected journals across the country and graduating from esteemed institutions, including Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, Michigan, Notre Dame, The University of Chicago and Georgetown University.
- Scopelitis attorneys give back to the industry by presenting more than 100 speeches to transportation industry associations and groups annually, serving on boards and committees of the major transportation associations across the country and being retained as special outside counsel for many of those same transportation associations.
- Scopelitis attorneys are present in virtually all states and practice from national offices strategically located in 14 major cities throughout the country.
- Scopelitis’ class action defense practice leads the nation in transportation lawsuit defenses.
- Scopelitis attorneys have helped pioneer new methods of practice via empathic settlement techniques and have crossed the ocean via symbiotic practice arrangements with one of Europe’s most respected major law firms practicing international transportation law.