Scopelitis Legislative News - October 2017
October 19, 2017
Trends covered in this issue:
• States Prepare for 2018 Sessions
• The Emerging Economy Continues to Impact Legislatures
• IC Certification Procedures on the Rise?
• Appropriations for the Department of Transportation Advances in the House
• FMCSA Administrator Nomination Announced
• Joint Employer Clarification Bill Advances
• Autonomous Vehicle Bills Advance
If you want to speak with a Scopelitis attorney about these issues, visit our Legislative Services Practice Area page or contact the Scopelitis legislative team - Greg Feary, Shannon Cohen, or Prasad Sharma - to further explore how we may provide the most well-tailored service for you.
The Scopelitis Legislative Trends Newsletter is intended as a report to our clients and friends on legislative developments affecting the transportation industry. The published material does not constitute an exhaustive legal study and should not be regarded or relied upon as individual legal advice or opinion.View Attachment