The Transportation Brief®: A Quarterly Newsletter, Autumn 2018
October 1, 2018
In this Issue:
• U.S. Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument in New Prime
• Direct Negligence Claims are Barred when Employer Admits to Driver's Employment Status
• Federal Court Decision Further Protects Brokers against Negligent Hiring Claims
• Scopelitis Partners Attend Oral Argument at U.S. Supreme Court
• Scopelitis For the Record
• Scopelitis Attorneys on the Road
Click image to download full PDF version of The Transportation Brief.
Scopelitis’ Transportation Brief® is intended as a report to our clients and friends on developments affecting the transportation industry. The published material does not constitute an exhaustive legal study and should not be regarded or relied upon as individual legal advice or opinion.
© Scopelitis, Garvin, Light, Hanson & Feary, P.C. 2018. All rights reserved.